Our Build a Bear Black Friday 2020 Predictions
We’ve looked back at what Build a bear offered on Black Friday these last few years and, although the deals differ slightly from year to year, you can expect to see the following here in 2020:
- All make-your-own furry friends at $10/each.
- Two limited edition holiday-themed stuffed bears on sale between $6 to $8/each (we’ve noticed that the sale price varies year to year). Last year they were “Snow Cute” boys and girls holiday themed snowman bears.
- Online shoppers get free SmartPost U.S. shipping with any purchase of $45 or more.
These are our predictions so just keep in mind that the actual 2020 sale prices, toys offered and promotion duration will vary. Build a Bear’s ads are typically not leaked early so keep an eye out for the official details to be announced early on Thanksgiving day.
Expected Sale Start/End Times
- Rumored start time: Monday November 23, 2020 online and in-stores on Thursday November 26, 2020 (Thanksgiving Day) when they open their doors at 6:00PM.
- Rumored end time: End of day on Sunday, November 29, 2020 or while supplies last.
Certain locations may have slightly different store hours and opening times so just keep that in mind. Also be sure to remember that sale prices apply to items in-stock and everything is subject to sell out early.
What Are The Important Exclusions?
All of Build a Bear’s Black Friday sale items will be listed on their site or marked in-stores so any items not on those pages/marked will not be included in the offer. Their Black Friday sale items are also typically restricted to U.S. based shoppers. Extra shipping charges may apply to online purchases that are shipping outside of the continental United States. Non-custom made items can generally be returned within 90 days of the purchase date with accompanying receipt.
Where To Shop?
Shop at any participating Build a Bear workshop or at buildabear.com.
Last Year’s Ad Scan/Flyer
You’ll find a copy of Build a Bear’s flyer that made it into our inbox last year. Enjoy!
Did you run across any deals from Build a Bear that are worth sharing? Have something else on your mind? Then be sure to leave your comments below with all the details.