Our Sorel Black Friday 2022 Predictions
Sorel’s Black Friday sales have been pretty much consistent these last few years. Here’s what you can expect to see this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend:
- Up to 50% off a few pages of sales shoes for men, women and kids.
- 25% off nearly everything else that is not on sale (most full priced items).
- Different daily doorbuster deals all Thanksgiving long, ending on Cyber Monday.
- Free shipping on all online orders with no minimum purchase required
Expected Sale Start/End Times
- Rumored start time: Wednesday November 23, 2022 at 9:00PM PST (the evening before Thanksgiving).
- Rumored end time: Tuesday, the day after Cyber Monday, November 29, 2022 or while supplies last.
Generally, Sorel’s Black Friday sale runs all Thanksgiving weekend long and into Cyber Monday. However they like to run different daily deals each day throughout the sale so it’s always a good idea to check their site daily to not miss out on any good bargains.
What Are The Important Exclusions?
Any storewide sales from Sorel always come with a list of exclusions and exceptions. Here’s a few of the important ones that we’re expecting to see again here in 2022:
- Sale prices will be as marked and cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- Offers available for U.S. customers only, while supplies last.
- Some shoes and collections will be excluded. Last year those were the following: Blake Lace, Cate Tall, Cate Lace, the Harlow Collection, the Emelie Collection, the Evie Collection, the Out N About Collection, Atlis Caribou, Atlis Axe, Atlis Chukka, the Madson Collection, Cheyanne Metro Lace, Cheyanne Metro Hi, and Cheyanne Metro Chelsea.
- No discounts offered on shipping fees, taxes or gift card purchases.
Where To Shop?
Sorel’s Black Friday sale is typically offered at sorel.com and at all Sorel retail locations within the United States. Sorel outlets and third party stores do not participate in the same promotion.
You can check out all of Sorel’s current offers and coupons listed below. Keep an eye out for new daily additions to their clearance section as we approach Thanksgiving weekend.
Last Year’s Ad Scan/Flyer
Below is an official copy of last year’s Black Friday email newsletter that we received from Sorel. It’s one of several that made it into our inbox over Thanksgiving weekend.
Questions & Comments
What are your favorite shoes from Sorel? Are you you looking for a good deal on a pair of winter boots or something to replace your worn out hiking boots? Leave your comments below!